PX-5SWE DIGITAL PIANO
RRP – - £999.99
Professional + Intermediate + Beginner
CASIO PX-5SWE –- STAGE READY.
Equipped with CASIO's new proprietary AiR Sound Source technology, the PX-5S delivers acoustic piano sounds with unmatched realism and detail. The power of AiR technology is applied to an all new set of authentic vintage electric piano sounds and clavinets that is paired by a powerful new effects engine, giving the PX-5S an arsenal of both acoustic and electric piano sounds.
Hex Layers were originally introduced in the award winning XW-P1 synthesizer. Due to the power of the AiR sound source, PX-5S takes them several steps further. A Hex Layer is a single complex tone that can be made up of six sample layers. These can be stacked (layered), split or velocity switched. Each of those six layers gets its own filter (LP, HP, BP) and filter envelope, its own AMP envelope and pitch envelope (all 7 stage envelopes)
The new A.i.R technology sound chip in Casio's digital pianos is more then three times more powerful than the previous chip, providing additional memory so the features on the pianos can work more efficiently - in turn improving sound quality and reaction to the nuances of playing.
HAMMER ACTION II
The Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action keyboard 2 is also great for playability and getting a great feel for each note. All of these features and more add up to a piano sound that comes close to the texture and complexity that an acoustic piano has.
CASIO® PX-5SWE HIGHLIGHTS
- Keyboard: 88-key, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action II
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 Notes
- Number of Tones: 340 Preset / 220 User
- Controllers: 4 knobs, 6 sliders, Pitch & Modwheel, 2 Pedal Inputs
- Arpeggiator: 4 simultaneous programmable
- Phrase Sequencer: 8 Tracks, up to 1,000 phrases
- Storage: USB / File & Audio Recording
- System Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Delay, String & Damper Resonance
- Insert Effects: 4 simultaneous / Equalizer, Compressor, Limiter, Enhancer, Early Reflection, Phaser, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Rotary, Drive Rotary, LFO Wah, Auto Wah, Distortion (w/ Amp Simulator), Pitch Shifter, Multi Chorus, Ring Mod, Delay, Piano effect
- Master Effects: 4 Band EQ & Compressor
- MIDI: Independent USB & MIDI I/O
- Audio Terminals: 1/4" L&R Input & Output, 1/8" Audio Input
- Weight: 24 lbs