PX-360mBK DIGITAL PIANO
RRP – - £999.99
Professional + Intermediate + Beginner
CASIO PX-360MBK –- STAGE READY.
PX-360 features the iColour Touch Interface™, a bright, clear 5.3" display that has a full colour palette: with responsive touch it allows the user to easily layer tones and split the keyboard which can be stored. This digital piano features 6.3 mm line inputs and outputs, USB and standard MIDI ports, USB drive audio recording and playback, and can be used with the optional CS-67 stand and the SP-33 three-pedal board.
ICOLOUR TOUCH INTERFACE
At the centre of the PX-360 is the Colour Touch Interface. It is a bright, clear 5.3" display that has a full colour palette and responds immediately to your touch. With this intuitive panel, you can explore the PX-360 with ease, with all the right information at your fingertips.
HAMMER ACTION II
The Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action keyboard 2 is also great for playability and getting a great feel for each note. All of these features and more add up to a piano sound that comes close to the texture and complexity that an acoustic piano has.
The PX-360 weighs 10.8kg, whether you are on your way to a rehearsal, recording session or gig - ease of portability is vital in making that experience comfortable. The #casiopro range facilitates this across the board and with ease.
CASIO® PX-360MBK HIGHLIGHTS
- Keyboard: 88-key, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action II
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 Notes
- Number of Tones: 340 Preset / 220 User
- Controllers: Pitch Bend Wheel, 2 Pedal Inputs
- Storage: USB / File & Audio Recording
- System Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Delay, String & Damper Resonance
- Master Effects: 4 Band EQ & Compressor
- MIDI: Independent USB & MIDI I/O
- Audio Terminals: 1/4" L&R Input & Output, 1/8" Audio Input
- Weight: 10.8kg